Commercial Real Estate Law
Across New Jersey and especially in and around Northern New Jersey Area, our skilled handling of real estate transactions has helped us achieve an outstanding reputation in the industry. Leveraging our in-depth knowledge, creative deal-making, and diligent and cost-efficient service, we negotiate and close some of the states most sophisticated and significant real estate transactions onbehalf of our clients.
We have particular experience serving real estate law clients in the areas of major office buildings, including purchases, sales, space leasing and ground leasing of office buildings, retail leasing, where we represent major brand retailers in leasing retail space.
We also handle joint ownership arrangements, including condominiums, cooperatives and tenancies-in-common, negotiate like-kind 1031 exchanges, arrange workouts of distressed properties and counsel owners and investment bankers in offering Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) shares.
OUR REAL ESTATE LAW CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Purchasers and sellers of office, retail, industrial and residential properties
- Builder-developers of mixed-use residential complexes
- Office, retail and industrial landlords
- Ground lessors/lessees of high-end office buildings
- Borrowers of construction, mezzanine and permanent loans
- Tenants leasing office, retail, and industrial.
- Institutional lenders
When it comes to the purchase, sale, leasing or development of real property, The Law Offices of Peter G. Aziz & Associates has the experience and skill to close the deal to our clients’ best advantage.